Position: Behavioral Department Supervisor and a Behavior Therapist
Employment Type: Career/ Degreed
Job Category: Healthcare-Social Services/ Mental Health
Locations: Not Specified
Number of Openings: 2
Desired Start Date: 3/5/2012
Approximate hours per week: 40
Salary Range: Not specified
Job Qualifications: Supervisor position must have a BCBA and LLP. Behavior therapist position must have TLLP. Unless the applicant for the behavioral therapist has a BCaBa, they may work under the BCBA,LLP.
Job Description: Behavioral Therapy Services involves the following services:
- 1. Assessment of behavioral concerns.
- 2. Planning, using person-centered principles.
- 3. Providing case consultation regarding behavior management and modification techniques.
- 4. Reviewing, approving, or disapproving of behavior management plans.
- 5. Advising JOAK administration regarding policy and procedures related to behavior management issues.
- 6. Developing, implementing and providing training for appropriate behavioral services.
- 7. Supporting, reviewing, and offering continuous modification of provided services.
- 8. Coordination with Qualified Health Plan or other health care provider.
Applicants must be familiar with such terms as positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, A-B-A design, as well as to be able to explain the common functions ob behavior, contingencies, antecedents and consequences, provide examples of mands tacts, and be able to give examples of contingency-shaped and rule-governed behavior and to be able to distinguish between the two of them.
Required Items: Cover letter and Resume
Application Methods: Apply online directly via Corporate-Connect or send by email to Kathy.Spiteri@joakmacomb.com
Send resume or call 248-636-7096. We will schedule you for an interview, at that time you can fill out an application.
Katherine N. Spiteri
JOAK Above and Beyond Behavioral Approach
44899 Centre Ct.
Clinton Township, MI 48038