Full Spectrum Behavior Analysis
The above link lists the average salaries for BCBAs in the state of Florida. You don’t have to sacrifice earning potential to grow professionally. We assign you a BCBA Mentor!
Every full-time BCBA with Full Spectrum ABA clears six-figures. Easily bill 40-50 hours weekly with our model. School based positions are available all over our service area. New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Spring Hill, Lake Wales, Clermont, Orlando, Haines City, and Kissimmee – all have openings.
Our model allows for the following benefits:
1. PGP Mentorship – Professionals Grooming Professionals – A BCBA in leadership will be assigned as your official mentor with the company, soft-stepping you into our service model and aiding you with questions on client interventions, assessments, or structure.
2. Significant collaboration – Don’t practice ABA on an island!!
3. Consistent guaranteed hour availability – Facility based work means cancellations don’t impact hours.
4. Professional development under our 6 BCBA-D’s, with nearly 100 years of combined University teaching and research experience in ABA. Earn and grow!!
5. Various funding sources – Higher rates for our Grant based clients ($80-$85/hr + 20% indirect hours); Group homes you can work in (25% indirect hours, collaboration, 24/7 availability), Private insurance cases that have high reimbursement.
6. School experience – Learn the ropes of managing campus-based services alongside other skilled BCBAs.
7. Full Practice Management – Billing is streamlined, certifications are tracked and reminders sent to renew, NEVER HAVE TO USE PROVIDER CONNECT (Full Service admins do it all).
8. Regionalized client bases and Directors – Constant traveling goes the way of the Dodo bird.
9. Cutting edge technology – WebABA, Skills FBA program, BIP Builder, and Skills Logbook all are purchased company-wide. These technologies streamline both billing (WebABA) and indirect paperwork (Skills FBA, BIP Builder, Skills Log Book) and allow the now flat-rate BASPs to be finished quickly and efficiently.
10. CPA Guidance – Due to the earning potential of this position, Full Spectrum provides free consultation with an independent CPA. Learn how to structure your finances to maximize your earnings and minimize your tax liability.
Pay/Benefits: Medicaid, Private insurance, Grant, and Private pay sources of clients. Analyst payout varies with funding source and experience.
BCBA-D — $64/hr-$120/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
BCBA — $53/hr-$85/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
BCaBA — $31/hr-$40/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org