Continuum Behavioral Health
Grow with us! Hourly and salaried positions available to qualified applications!!
Continuum Behavioral Health is one of the nation’s fastest growing behavioral health providers. Privately owned and operated, Continuum has been providing pediatric healthcare services for over 20 years throughout the U.S. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced BCBA to work in both our clinic and with our clients requiring ABA home programming in the Washington DC area. A full or part time opportunity is available, both affording the selected professional exceptional flexibility in scheduling and earning potential. You will be working with one of the most highly respected ABA providers in the Maryland/DC region. This position offers the chance to develop your career in a true team environment led by our director and an energetic group of senior and junior consultants, lead instructors and behavioral therapists. And you will be free to focus on your clients because Continuum will support you with a comprehensive administrative team that handles all benefits confirmation, authorization acquisition/renewal, insurance credentialing and billing. You can meet some of us online at www.behavioralhealthservices.net!
In this role you will be responsible for completing clinical learning needs assessments, functional assessments, generating appropriate goals and objectives, writing interventions, creating data systems, reviewing and analyzing data, documentation, providing direct service (if applicable to case load), providing school support to our contracted partners, collaborating with other professionals in the field, parent training and supervising Behavior Technicians/Therapists.
Continuum offers our valued staff a supportive, progressive culture with superb training and uncompromising clinical standards. You will enhance your skills through our monthly clinical team meetings and interaction with some of the best behavioral health managers in the region. In addition, our team members enjoy access to the following outstanding benefits:
· Highly competitive compensation. Our top earning BCBA will make over $120,000 this year! And all of our staff are W2 employees, not 1099 contractors. As such, Continuum pays all required payroll taxes/workers compensation insurance and our staff don’t have to withhold their taxes, operate as an independent business, carry a business license or maintain general liability insurance among other disadvantages of working as an independent contractor.
· Paid Time Off for ALL TEAM MEMBERS, part time as well as full time.
· Paid Travel between client appointments
· Performance Incentives
· Career Advancement track, Leadership Training
· Journal Club with Free CEUs
· Access to Literature through Journal Subscriptions
· Reimbursement for Continuing Education
· Research Opportunities
· Company sponsored Events and Networking Opportunities
· Access to affordable Disability/Accident Insurance through AFLAC
· Credit Union membership
· Full time staff enjoy the following additional benefits:
Company subsidized Health Insurance
Access to company sponsored Dental Insurance
Company Cell Phone
Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Conference and CEU attendance
If you want to make a difference in the life of a child while maximizing your potential as a behavioral health professional please consider joining Continuum! Interested candidates must have a current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, a state license if applicable, a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to excel in their chosen field. Is this you? Please contact us today!
Continuum Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.behavioralhealthservices.net →