Autism Learning Partners
Position Title: BCBA Clinical Supervisor
Compensation: Competitive Salary, with additional monthly bonus!
Position Type: Full-Time
Current Openings: Come and join our growing team!
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – San Mateo, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – San Jose, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor –Manteca/Tracy/Modesto, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Fresno, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Las Cruces, NM
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – East Bay, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Fayetteville, NC
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor & Masters– South Los Angeles Cities (San Gabriel Valley, Long Beach, Culver City)
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Sacramento, CA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Ventura (Camarillo/Oxnard, CA)
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – San Diego (Northern San Diego, CA)
- BCaBA Clinical Supervisor – San Diego (Northern San Diego, CA)
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Worcester, MA
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Denver, CO – Aspire – Clinic Based on driving required!
- Clinical Supervisor – Buffalo, NY- NYS License in Behavior Analysis is required and can supervise cases!BCBA Clinical Supervisor – Fountain Valley & Laguna Hills
- CABCBA Clinical Supervisor – Orange County/Santa Ana, CA- Proof Positive ABA Therapies
- BCBA Clinical Supervisor- Merced, CA
Why join our team? Our kiddos need you and because together we can achieve more!!!
We are looking for talented individuals who are flexible to the pace and demands of a growing business. Since 1988, our team has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for families impacted with autism and other special needs. We value and nurture professionalism and a team attitude.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and running ABA programs
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed.
- Provide field supervision to Behavior Therapist as required for cases
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements
- Write performance evaluations of Behavior Therapist and Clinical Supervisors
- Available to parents, senior therapist and staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need
- Partners with the Clinical Manager to develop and implement Behavior Support Plans as needed
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested. Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Manager
- Motivated to lead by example
- Flexible work schedule with reasonable expectations of billable hours
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
- BCBA Certification is a must.
- Valid driver license and a reliable form of insured transportation (driving is required with mileage reimbursement included)
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to sit on the floor, kneel, run around, squat, and lift materials
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education along with monthly bonuses in many regions
- Mileage reimbursement, company Laptop, and cell phone stipend
- Leadership Training and CEU
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation and sick days), Company 401k) Plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
Autism Learning Partners (ALP) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. ALP was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 32 states.
To apply for this job email your details to KHaroian@autismlearningpartners.com