Website Aspire Public Schools
PreK-8th Grade Charter School Operator
Full-time Behavior Analyst with Aspire Public Schools. We are a PreK-8 charter school operator with 4 schools in Memphis, TN.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and supervise the implementation of behavior intervention plans for students with disabilities and students in Tier 3 Behavior RTI.
• Design and implement Discrete Trial Training (DTT) sessions with students with disabilities in the Early Childhood program
• Model the implementation of behavior intervention plans and regularly determine the effectiveness of interventions.
• Develop resources and provide professional learning in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties
• Creates and Conducts Professional Development
• Serves as Regional Consultant on the design and implementation of regional behavior initiatives.
• Work with the Regional Director of Special Populations and Regional Director of Student Services to report progress on goals, facilitate meetings, lead professional development
If you have additional questions, please contact Josh Gettys at firstname.lastname@example.org.